- A 24 cm by 16 cm cutting board
- Long service life.
- It’s best not to put the products in the dishwasher to ensure their durability. Allow them to dry before storing them.
- Made of bamboo
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
- Designed in Canada, made in China.
Handwash the bamboo cutting board with soap and hot water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
Avoid washing in the dishwasher because this could damage the board and decrease its lifespan.
From time to time, you can oil the board with vegetable oil. Apply a thin layer and wipe with a clean cloth and allow to penetrate.
Bamboo cutting boards are gaining popularity over the plastic ones due to their ample benefits. As plastic is a softer material than bamboo, you must have observed the scratches or grooves that are made while cutting vegetables or meat. The deeper the grooves, the more difficult it is to clean the board and hence more chances that bacteria would grow and live on your plastic board. Bamboo, on the other hand, is harder than both plastic and wood. Being the fastest growing grass, bamboo makes terrific cutting boards.
Bamboo Cutting Board