Brush made in Quebec in maple wood and natural fibres of union.
This item is compostable except for the metal pin which is recyclable.
* The union fiber is a mixture of natural Palmyra fiber and Tampico fiber. Palmyra comes from the triatment of palm leaves while Tampico comes from a cactus.
* After a first use in cooking, don't forget that you can give it a second life in dirtier jobs.
* Local: a quality Quebec-made product!!!!
* Very effective when cleaning jobs become more difficult.
* Use tip: It is very important, in order to optimize the drying and conservation of your brush, it is very important to dry it with the wooden head upwards. You can even varnish the head.
Compostable Scrub Brush