- An assortment including a spoon, a palette, a spaghetti spoon and a tongs, all made of bamboo.
- Long life span.
- It is preferable not to wash in the dishwasher to ensure the durability of the product.
- Made of 100% bamboo
- Bamboo cultivation is done without the use of pesticides or insecticides.
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest.
- Does not contain melamine-formaldehyde
- Designed in Canada and manufactured in China
Handwash utensils in hot water and soap. Dry thoroughly before storing.
Washing utensils in the dishwasher is not recommended.
In addition to keeping you safe from the toxins that release from plastic utensils, these Bamboo cooking utensils would not scratch or ruin the surface of your non-stick pots and pans. Hence, safe to use to keep your cookware and your health in good shape.
Length between 28 cm and 31 cm.
Reusable Cooking Utensils