Washable children's mask made in Quebec
Attention, important point to remember:
- Do not touch the mask when it's on your face.
- Wash the mask after use
- Wash your hands after removing your mask.
- it prevents the projection of fine particles or droplets of saliva into the air
- it is not for medical use
- does not protect against a person who is contagious.
This mask does not replace essential gestures !!! Continue to wash your hands, to respect the distance of 2 meters between people and go out only when it is essential.
- 3 layers of cotton and/or polyester, attaches with elastic at the ears.
Due to Canadian health and hygiene rules and regulations in place, there is no exchange or return policy on masks (NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS).
Please note that all masks are hand made with great love and attention to detail by Quebec seamstresses. There may be minor variations of more or less 1/4 inch in the size of the masks.
Adult face mask measurement :
Width: 6.75 to 7.25 inches
Height: from 3.5 to 4.25 inches
Height unfolded in the center: from 8.25 to 8.75 inches
Length from elastic to elastic without stretching 13.25 to 13.5 inches
The face mask attaches to the head with elastic straps that buckle around the ears. Mask straps are made to fit most adult head sizes, but are standard size and design. Please make sure that these measurements are acceptable for your face before purchase.
- Wash in hot water (by hand or in the washing machine)
- Hanging to dry
C$14.95 Regular Price