Infusion of rose anti-flu by excellence !
Rose hip also known as rose berries, are grown and hand-picked in Quebec with respect for nature. This high-quality herbal tea has medicinal properties.
Its taste is sweet and soothing.
Rose Hip Tea
Rose hip also known as rose berries, are grown and hand picked in Quebec with respect for nature. This high-quality herbal tea has medicinal properties. Its taste is sweet and soothing.
- 100% natural.
- No artificial fragrance added.
In an infusion: add 1 tsp or a tbsp (depending on your taste) of Rose hip tea in a cup of boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes.
Benefits – Medicinal Virtues
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Ideal remedy to prevent the flu.
- Helps with recovery during extreme fatigue or convalescence.
- Helps relieve joint pain caused by arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism and gout.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Anti-diarrheal and astringent.
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties.
- Slightly diuretic, therefore relevant for people with high blood pressure and heart failure.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- One hundred times more vitamins C than citrus fruits.
- Contains several vitamins: A, B, C, D, E and K.
See the full article on the benefits of Rose hip
Ingredients: Rose hip and Quebec rose petals.
Rose bays have been valued for centuries by Quebec’s Aboriginal communities.
Keep dry and away from light.