Delicate and refined taste. Sweet and made with love. Rose jelly is made with rose petals grown and hand-picked in Quebec.
A delight with croissants, sweet cheeses and white meats.
Delicate and refined taste. Sweet and made with love.
Rose jelly is made with rose petals grown and hand-picked in Quebec.
- Quebec rose jelly soothes and comforts with its delicious taste.
- Accompany a hot croissant for lunch, a melted brie at dinner or a pastry for dessert for the pleasure of your taste buds.
- A delicacy as a starter of duck rillettes and rose jelly.
- Very good combination with white meat and sweet cheese.
Ingredients: Quebec rose petals, water, sugar and pectin.
Keep cool and away from light. Refrigerate, keeps for 1 year after opening.
Surprising skin care
- Spa treatments – Body and face wrapping with rose petal jelly.
- Suitable for all skin types (including sensitive skin).
- Refreshes the skin and gives shine.
“Let’s apply products so natural to our skin that we can eat them”