Rose water is obtained through a distillation process of Quebec rose petals. Prestigious skin care, facial care and high-end food product.
Benefits: Tonic, astringent, rejuvenating and soothes redness. Ideal for all skin types, including mature, sensitive and oily skin.
Internally and externally, rose water contributes to the maintenance of well-being.
Rose water is obtained through a distillation process of Quebec rose petals.
Facial care – well-being.
Natural Cosmetics and high-end food products.
- 100% natural.
- No artificial fragrances added, no alcohol, no parabens, no petroleum products.
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Prestigious skin care (body and face).
- Natural tonic – astringent.
- Suitable for all skin types (including sensitive, oily and mature skin).
- Softens the signs of age; wrinkles, fine lines and thin lines.
- Reduces redness and helps with healing.
- Reduces skin blemishes and brown spots.
- Balances the pH of the skin and hair.
- Calms inflammation around the eyes and tightens the pores of the face.
- Antibacterial and refreshing.
“Let’s apply products so natural to our skin that we can eat them”
Food benefits, drinks and infusions.
- Helps to relax and reduce stress.
- Contributes to the maintenance of well-being and the calming of the heart.
- Helps relieve symptoms of depression, anxiety, insomnia, digestion and menstrual pain.
- Promotes the secretion of bile and the absorption of iron.
- Helps improve blood circulation and helps reduce inflammation of the mucous membranes.
Body and facial care: Spray on the skin, morning and evening, before makeup and after makeup remover. Aftershave for men.
In the kitchen: add 1 tsp to make pastries and drinks such as cocktails, smoothies, lemonade, tea or in a glass of water each morning.
100% natural ingredients: Spring water and rose petals from Quebec.
Keep cool and away from light in the cupboard or refrigerator. Keeps for 12 months after opening.